It’s been a while since fans last saw Kaitlyn in the ring. She retired from pro wrestling but it looks like she’s back and could very well be on her way to a full-on comeback if all goes the way it appears.
She’s going by her real name Celeste Bonin now because WWE still has her old name locked up but that’s probably okay with her. The former Diva’s Champion recently returned to the ring where she faced Rachael Ellering at a CCW show in Coral Springs Florida and things got pretty intense during the contest.
Celeste Bonin ended up walking away with the win after hitting a spear but she was also able to put Rachael Ellering through a table in the process. It was a great way to make an in-ring return to say the least.
— Josh (@joshua7520) February 11, 2018
— Orlando Orrego (@orlorr85) February 11, 2018
Catch up on some of the trending news stories from the past 24 hours by clicking below:
- SmackDown Live star finds loaded gun in rental car
- Vince McMahon steps aside, major changes to 205 Live
- Baron Corbin was kept off SmackDown Live this week for a very good reason
- WWE has picked a replacement for Jason Jordan at house shows
- Nia Jax’s opponent on Raw this week wasn’t old enough to vote