The fans at the Manhattan Center were not happy with the lack of live action. Yes, fans had to sit through most of Raw by watching on TV screens. I don’t know what WWE was thinking but it did not go over well with the Manhattan Center crowd.
There seemed to be a change to the format of the show because the Manhattan Center box office website listed the Manhattan Center portion for 7:30 pm to 9:00 pm. Those plans changed and the Barclays Center got most of the in-ring action and most of the big segments.
It would be fine if the fans were allowed in for free but that’s not the case. Fans at the Manhattan Center paid hundreds of dollars to be there. There were reports of “refund” chants and it looked like Jerry “The King” Lawler and Jim Ross were asleep during part of the show. Check out the clip below of fans chanting “bulls**t” and check out the photo of Lawler and Ross apparently asleep. I don’t blame them.
— Hash Bro Jones (@hashbrojones) January 23, 2018
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- Enzo Amore suspended by WWE following rape accusation
- Samoa Joe provides an update on his injury
- Carmella seems to confirm breakup with Big Cass
- Three more top stars at Impact Wrestling could be leaving soon
- Former WWE Champion confirms that he has been invited to Raw 25th anniversary show