If you are not in New Orleans for WrestleMania weekend, then you might want to consider going next year because it’s always a good time when you get to mingle with thousands of wrestling fans.
Fans on Bourbon Street got a nice surprise when WWE Superstar “Woken” Matt Hardy appeared in character. Hardy is is a pioneer in regards to social media promotion and he made sure to document his interaction with the crowd. WWE took notice later uploaded the footage on their own social media accounts. He chose the right time because it looks like the video was shot shortly after the Hall Of Fame ceremony when thousands of fans were out looking to do something fun.
Check out the video below and you’ll notice that the chants were coming not only from the fans in his immediate area. There were fans on the balconies and they joined in on the fun.
Hardy is not featured in a singles match on the main WrestleMania card but he still looks ready for the big show as he gets ready to step in the ring for the Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal.
Catch up on some of the trending news stories from the past 24 hours by clicking below:
- PHOTO: Shawn Michaels has cut off his hair and fans are struggling to process this news
- WWE News on which match is scheduled to go on last at WrestleMania
- WWE star, unhappy with his push, reportedly asked to be released
- Michelle McCool lets fans know what The Undertaker was doing on the morning after Raw
- WWE news on possible tag team partners for Braun Strowman at WrestleMania