Since the beginning, WWE Studios has branched out into more than one genre. They’ve put out Christmas movies, horror flicks, and now they’re involved in a biopic that really catches our interest. We all know WWE Studios is working on the movie “Fighting With My Family” which will tell the story of Paige and her famous wrestling family, but they’re also working on another biopic and it’s a big one.
Birth Of The Dragon is set to be released on August 25, and the official trailer recently dropped. This movie will tell the awesome story of Bruce Lee in a way we’ve never seen the legendary martial artists before.
Philip Ng is set to play Bruce Lee in this entertaining looking film and even though no WWE Superstars appear to be starring in this film it still looks like it’s going to be great. The film is based on actual events and it will be interesting to see how far the movie goes into Bruce Lee’s more secretive affiliations.
Birth Of The Dragon is in partnership with BH Tilt and has been in development since 2013. It seems like it will be worth the wait. You can check out the trailer below and let us know what you think.
— WWE (@WWE) July 14, 2017
It’s been a busy week full of news. If you’d like to catch up on some of the top stories from this week, check out some of the links below:
- Update on Shelton Benjamin’s possible WWE status
- Lots of familiar names at Thursday’s WWE Mae Young Classic tapings
- WWE star has backstage heat, gets kicked off talent bus by Roman Reigns
- WWE star has heat over his political views and strong support for Donald Trump
- WATCH: Baron Corbin breaks character to console a child after making him cry
- Diamond Dallas Page responds to Vader’s claim that DDP told him he was not welcome at his Performance Center
- Who is the mystery person in Kurt Angle’s life that he loves?