You always want to keep a close eye on The Undertaker this time of year. If you’ve seen him recently he looks to be in great shape. It seems like the procedure he had on his hip worked and he is rumored to be in line for another match at WrestleMania this year.
The Phenom’s wife Michelle McCool recently posted a little video of The Undertaker working out and he’s looking pretty good.
Only time will tell how soon it will be until The Undertaker makes another statement in WWE. But let’s hope it’s easier to translate than the speech he gave at Raw 25.
Taker appears to be lifting a considerable amount of weight as well which could mean he’s getting ready to give someone a Tombstone again very soon. Let’s hope The Undertaker’s return will provide another chapter to his story which could have an even more satisfying conclusion than his WrestleMania 33 loss to Roman Reigns.
Catch up on some of the trending news stories from the past 24 hours by clicking below:
- SmackDown Live star finds loaded gun in rental car
- Vince McMahon steps aside, major changes to 205 Live
- Baron Corbin was kept off SmackDown Live this week for a very good reason
- WWE has picked a replacement for Jason Jordan at house shows
- Nia Jax’s opponent on Raw this week wasn’t old enough to vote