Santino Marella and Jim Cornette came face to face on Saturday morning at a convention at the Cobb Center in Detroit, MI. To my knowledge, this is the first time that they’ve seen each other in over a decade.
The issues between Marella and Cornette started after an incident that took place at Ohio Valley Wrestling over a decade ago (click here to read more on that). In the video below, it looked like Cornette did what he could to calm the situation and even told Marella that he wanted to walk away because he had nothing to say to him.
At one point, you can hear Cornette say, “get the f**k away from me, I’m trying to walk away from you. Hey, look at this guy! He’s trying to start a fight with me and I’m trying to walk away. Motherf**ker, I don’t have a god damn thing to say…”
Check out the video below:
Cornette and Santino at Cobo
Posted by Shaun Sisk on Saturday, October 7, 2017
If you missed some of the trending news items from the last few days, check out some of the links below:
- Dana White reveals when Brock Lesnar’s WWE contract ends, does this affect WrestleMania plans?
- WWE news on possible plans for Braun Strowman at the TLC pay-per-view
- WWE Superstar hinting at retirement?
- Another top independent wrestler about to sign with WWE
- Triple H teases a dream match for WrestleMania?