Dolph Ziggler left the US Title in the middle of the ring on the SmackDown Live following Clash Of Champions and with that title, he also left us wondering what was going on.
PWInsider reports the plan right now is to keep Ziggler off of television for a bit although he’ll still be working live shows.
It’s unknown exactly what’s going to happen with the US Title while he’s taking a hiatus from television though, but it’s certainly going to be interesting to watch these events unfold.
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- WATCH: WWE Superstar takes a flying water bottle to the face on live TV
- Top WWE star will be taking time off soon
- Major surprise name believed to be involved in Women’s Royal Rumble
- WWE Hall Of Famer teases return in the women’s Royal Rumble match
- SPOILER: The first 5 members of the 2018 WWE Hall Of Fame
Click here and join the discussion on our brand new forum!