If you noticed Renee Young wasn’t on Raw this week then you weren’t alone.
One fan reached out to Mrs. Dean Ambrose and asked where she was. Renee responded by saying she wasn’t feeling well so she had to shelve herself this week.
It will be interesting to see if she misses SmackDown Live too but by the wording of her reply, it sounds like she might. Renee did continue by assuring fans that she will be at Fastlane and everything else afterward though so that’s a good thing.
Get well soon, Renee. We’ll see you at Fastlane.
I had to shelf myself this week. 🤢🤮🤧😷🤒 but i’ll be at Fastlane and everything else after! Thanks for love you guys ❤️❤️❤️❤️ https://t.co/rpbDziaArg
— Renee Young (@ReneeYoungWWE) March 6, 2018
Catch up on some of the trending news stories from the past 24 hours by clicking below:
- WrestleMania could be losing a big match this year
- WWE news on if Roman Reigns is really in trouble for what he said on Raw about Brock Lesnar
- Sheamus shows off gnarly picture of his war wounds after Raw
- WATCH: The Miz wasn’t happy at all after Raw this week
- SPOILER: Asuka might not face Alexa Bliss at WrestleMania