On this week’s episode of NXT, William Regal announced that the next Takeover show will be headlined by a War Games match. It’s the first time they’ve done that match in WWE.
On Thursday, WWE announced what the rules are for the match.
– A steel cage will surround 2 rings
– One member of each team will start the match. Remaining members will be in separate shark cages by the entrance way until it’s time to enter the match
– After five minutes, remaining members from one team will be allowed to enter the match
– After three-minute period, the remaining members of another team will enter the match
– After another three-minute period, the final team’s members will enter the match
– Once all the teams have entered the match, victory can be attained by pinfall or submission.
NXT Takeover: War Games will take place on November 18th at the Toyota Center in Houston and it will be part of Survivor Series weekend. Here is the card so far:
SAnitY vs. Undisputed ERA vs. Authors of Pain & Roderick Strong
NXT Championship Match
Drew McIntyre (Champion) vs. Andrade “Cien” Almas
NXT Women’s Championship – Fatal 4-Way
Kairi Sane vs. Peyton Royce vs. Ember Moon vs. Nikki Cross
Aleister Black vs. Velveteen Dream
Catch up on some of the latest WWE news stories below:
- Top Impact Wrestling star could be headed to WWE
- SPOILER: Leaked WWE Survivor Series poster reveals special referee for main event
- Triple H has joined The Shield
- Sami Zayn smashes fan in face with announce table at SmackDown Live
- Backstage news on why Sin Cara has been beating Baron Corbin