WWE has announced two teams for the upcoming Mixed Match Challenge series that will air on Facebook Watch.
Bobby Roode will team with Charlotte Flair and Braun Strowman will team with Alexa Bliss. There’s no word on what matches will take place. We will post updates when more teams are announced.
As previously noted, Michael Cole and Corey Graves will be joined by WWE Hall Of Famer Beth Phoenix on commentary.
WWE Mixed Match Challenge begins on Tuesday, January 16 at 10 pm eastern on Facebook Watch.
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- Former WWE Intercontinental Champion teases return at the Royal Rumble
- WWE star turns heel by turning his back on the fans
- Backstage news on WrestleMania plans for John Cena
- Impact Wrestling star not headed to WWE anytime soon
- NXT Star marries Tough Enough winner