As announced on this week’s episode of WWE Monday Night Raw, Asuka will be making her debut soon as part of the Raw brand.
Pro Wrestling Sheet’s James McKenna broke the news a couple of weeks ago and said that she was expected to debut at the TLC pay-per-view in Minnesota.
Here is the segment that aired on Raw:
— WWE (@WWE) September 12, 2017
They immediately cut to Nia Jax and Alexa Bliss in the backstage area after this aired and they were not happy about Asuka coming to Raw.
Asuka was the NXT Women’s Champion for over 500 days and went undefeated during her run in NXT. She vacated the championship on last week’s episode of NXT and, as of today, there is no word on what they will do with the title. There has been some speculation that the winner of the Mae Young Classic would be crowned the new champion but no one in WWE has confirmed that.
Here are some more trending wrestling news stories from the past week:
- WWE couple splits up after alleged cheating
- Former WWE Star Pregnant With Quadruplets
- Potential WWE No Mercy spoiler
- Top WWE name is seen as controversial by some people in WWE management and creative
- Identity of Dolph Ziggler’s mystery valet on SmackDown Live