The one and only “Nature Boy” Ric Flair is backstage at Smackdown in Charlotte, NC. That doesn’t necessarily mean that he will be on the show. Flair was also backstage last night at Raw in Atlanta, which also happens to be his hometown. His visit last night was the first time that he’s attended a WWE show since his hospitalization in August.
Flair is booked to appear at the Starrcade show taking place in Greensboro on 11/25. For those of you that have asked, there are no current plans to air the show on the WWE Network. If it made sense financially to broadcast the show live then they would do it but right now there are no plans in that direction.
It has yet to be officially announced by WWE, but Flair is also scheduled to appear at the Raw 25th-anniversary show in January.
Here’s a photo of Flair with Enzo Amore from backstage at Smackdown Live:
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- There’s a good reason why Braun Strowman vs Kane wasn’t a “real match”
- Almost 40 people have left Impact Wrestling in 2017
- WWE changed plans for Paige’s surprise Raw return
- Ultimate Warrior’s brother not happy with Dana Warrior, says Warrior was broke before his death
- Edge responsible for bringing this former Impact Wrestling star to the WWE