On Wednesday, Reby Hardy posted a photo of herself being interviewed for an upcoming “WWE 24” special on the WWE Network
A camera crew has been filming backstage and home footage with Matt, Jeff and their family since their return to the company at WrestleMania earlier this year.
The special will cover The Hardys exit from the company several months ago and never-before-seen footage of them from backstage at WrestleMania. This will be a treat for Hardy fans and all WWE fans alike.
"Matt will never get hired because of your mouth."
"WWE wouldn't touch you with a 10 foot pole."
Ok cool cool. pic.twitter.com/QzPFrdlft1
— Reby Hardy (@RebyHardy) December 6, 2017
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- Sad story on Rob Van Dam – concussion, loss of income
- What is the latest on Daniel Bryan’s in-ring return?
- Top WWE star will miss the Royal Rumble and WrestleMania
- WWE is taking a big step to expand the 205 Live brand in January
- Long-time WWE employee no longer with the company