WWE has announced the following:
With Hurricane Irma fast approaching and Florida under a state of emergency, four upcoming NXT Live Events have been postponed.
NXT Live Events on Friday, Sept. 8, in Daytona Beach; Saturday, Sept. 9, in Crystal River; Thursday, Sept. 14, in Lakeland; and Friday, Sept. 15, in Dade City, have been postponed. The Sept. 15 Live Event in Dade City has been rescheduled for Thursday, Oct. 5, and tickets that have been previously purchased for the show will be honored that night.
We send along our best wishes to everyone in Florida.
Here are some more trending WWE news stories from the past week:
- WWE has signed another former ROH star
- Young Bucks issued a “cease and desist” from WWE
- WWE star to undergo surgery
- WWE stars not happy about Monday Night Raw being live on Christmas night
- Incident at talent meeting is what likely led to WWE slowing down Baron Corbin’s push