As previously noted, Abbey Laith has been released from her contract but she is not only to be let go. Sage Beckett has also been released. She didn’t outright say it on Twitter but that is the word going around at the Performance Center.
Also, according to Casey Michael from Squared Circle Sirens is reporting that Gu Guangming is also gone. He was signed in 2016 but had yet to be featured on television but did work on some live events. Former Seattle Seahawks RB Demitrius Bronson looks to be gone as well. He signed a contract in 2016.
I’ve given my body for 13 years, now it’s time to use my brain. 🙏🏼 #thankyou
— Sage (@SageBeckettWWE) March 8, 2018
Possibly Demitrius Bronson too. Bad injury has taken him down.
— casey michael (@ifyouseekcasey) March 8, 2018
I would expect more cuts in the coming months because they have more people under contract than any other time in their history. Wrestlers that have not been featured on TV in months should probably be worried.
Catch up on some of the trending news stories from the past 24 hours by clicking below:
- Cue the CM Punk rumors…City and venue announced for Bullet Club’s “All In” show
- Why Renee Young missed Raw this week
- Jonathan Coachman named in sexual harassment lawsuit
- WWE has plans for dual-branded Money In The Bank matches
- Current WWE Superstar responds to question about joining the Bullet Club