Darren Young has been cleared to return to the ring, according to a report by Pro Wrestling Sheet. That means that he will be ready to return to WWE television as soon as next week. It’s not a guarantee that he will be back on Raw next week since we are less than two weeks away from SummerSlam and this coming Monday’s show is the go-home show. I would guess that they would want to hold off on his return until after SummerSlam.
Young has been out of action since February when he suffered an elbow injury during a WWE Main Event taping. He has been doing intense training in recent months and has completely transformed his body. Some have joked that he’s on the Jinder Mahal diet. If you haven’t had a chance to see the new photos of the new and improved Darren Young, then click here to check them out.
Catch up on the latest WWE news items from the past 24 hours by clicking below
- A WWE Hall Of Famer is coming out of retirement
- How an old drug conviction kept the Hardy Boyz off Raw
- Jon Jones heading to WWE SummerSlam?
- Former WWE star shoots on Enzo Amore: “He absolutely believes his own bullsh**”
- Wrestling legend denied entry into Disney park
- You’ve got to see what The Rock added to his famous Brahma Bull tattoo