It certainly looks like WWE is about to pull the trigger on Tye Dillinger’s heel turn. The feeling on him has been that the main reason he is over is the “10” chants but he has a lot more to offer.
A couple of days ago, we noted that Dillinger worked as a heel during a match with Sin Cara. At Saturday night’s WWE live event in Hershey, PA, Dillinger worked as a heel once again. This time, he told the crowd to stop chanting “10” so it’s clear to me that a heel turn is likely for him.
It’s probably for the best because they haven’t been doing much with him on TV and a heel turn can refresh his character. They first started teasing a heel turn for him last month during a match with Rusev. The funny thing is that they were also teasing a face turn for Rusev and it looks like Rusev is now a babyface.
— Zach (@zachryanb) December 30, 2017
— Kim (@kimberlasskick) December 30, 2017
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- John Cena is booked for a MAJOR WrestleMania match
- WWE star works as a heel at live event in Detroit
- WWE star returns at live event in Detroit
- SPOILER: Live event ads may have given away who will win the U.S. title tournament
- Big main event announced for WWE Fastlane