WWE is full of amazing characters and although pro wrestling evolves at such a rapid rate, there is still a semblance of originality left in the product. One unique character is Gentleman Jack Gallagher who has been a stand out performer on 205 Live since being introduced to the WWE Universe via the Cruiserweight Classic.
Alongside his companion umbrella William III, Jack has done his part to make the WWE Cruiserweight Division as enjoyable as possible. He can make you laugh and cringe at the same time with the serious mat skills couples with comedic storytelling. But it looks like Jack was all smiles this weekend when he tied the knot over the weekend.
Gallagher married British wrestler Ciara Sinclare who used to wrestle as Alexis Rose. She was one of the first women to appear on ITV’s world of sport show as well as Mae Young Classic competitor Viper.
Our biggest congratulations goes out to the happy couple. Although Jack Gallagher’s trusty umbrella William III wasn’t seen in this picture we’re sure he was also in attendance.
Here are some more trending WWE news stories from the past week:
- WWE’s intention with John Cena vs Roman Reigns at No Mercy
- WWE has signed another former ROH star
- Young Bucks issued a “cease and desist” from WWE
- WWE stars not happy about Monday Night Raw being live on Christmas night
- Incident at talent meeting is what likely led to WWE slowing down Baron Corbin’s push