CM Punk had a rather lackluster debut in the Octagon at UFC 203 with his fight against Mickey Gall. The encounter lasted 2 minutes 14 seconds before Punk tapped out and he hasn’t had a fight since unless you count a verbal confrontation on MTV’s The Challenge: Champs vs Stars with Johnny Bananas.
This sparked one WWE Superstar to comment saying if CM Punk doesn’t have an opponent, then he has two minutes to spare. Gentleman Jack Gallagher is plenty dangerous with an umbrella and he’s not bad with his fists either. A lot of people thought Mickey Gall didn’t have a shot against CM Punk but they were proved very wrong. So who knows how Gallagher would do against the Second City Savior?
Who knows if maybe Dana White could get Jack Gallagher’s services from Vince McMahon for one night to fight in the UFC against Punk? It’s still a rather interesting idea to ponder though.
Doesn't have an opponent. I have two minutes to spare.https://t.co/GKNHqrI0zL
— Jack A. Gallagher (@GentlemanJackG) January 21, 2018
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- Carmella seems to confirm breakup with Big Cass
- Three more top stars at Impact Wrestling could be leaving soon
- Former WWE Champion confirms that he has been invited to Raw 25th anniversary show
- A WWE return for Neville might be his best option right now
- Another former WWE Superstar confirmed for the Raw 25th anniversary show
Click here and join the discussion on our brand new forum!