WWE can’t be an easy place to keep a team together, especially if you can’t seem to pull down a win. The Hype Bros used to be riding high on SmackDown Live but ever since Zack Ryder came back from injury they just haven’t been able to make it work.
They lost a match to reclaim the #1 contenderships for the SmackDown Tag Team Titles that she lost when Ryder went out due to injury, they’ve been left off the show for several weeks, and they recently lost a very hard fought match against Shelton Benjamin and Chad Gable.
Now Mojo Rawley is left to wonder what went wrong. It would seem like Zack and Mojo aren’t on the same page anymore. After their match on SmackDown Live, there was a moment where everyone shook hands but Zack Ryder decided to shake his head and walk away instead.
Mojo was interviewed by WWE backstage in Las Vegas where he went over everything he was able to accomplish during the Hype Bros’ hiatus. He won the Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal and he beat Jinder Mahal. But now he can’t seem to pull down a win with the Broski.
It might only be a matter of time before The Hype Bros are forced to reconsider their purpose as a unit in WWE.
For those of you that missed it, check out the links below to read about some of the key matches/angles from Las Vegas:
- New WWE Smackdown Tag Team Champions crowned
- WATCH: Dana Warrior’s reaction from ringside during Dolph Ziggler’s Ultimate Warrior impersonation
- Kairi Sane is the winner of the WWE Mae Young Classic
- WWE Mae Young Classic Finale recap – Shayna Baszler vs Kairi Sane
- Vince McMahon bloodied at the end of WWE Smackdown Live, Hell in a Cell match announced