We got word that Sara Lee has not ended her pursuit to become a professional wrestler and she is back in the ring. She took time away from the business after announcing her pregnancy last year.
Thanks to the Team Vision Dojo for the following:
Its been over a year, but WWE Tough Enough winner Sara Lee is back in the ring. Following suit to fellow TE alumni Gabi Castrovinci, Sara Lee has signed up at the Team Vision Dojo – I Believe in Wrestling School in Orlando, FL.
— Team Vision Dojo (@TeamVisionDojo) August 8, 2017
Sara is seen here in the three photos doing a top wrist lock, a leg submission, and a sunset flip. When Sara is ready, she’ll be debuting for I Believe in Wrestling. With the way she trained yesterday, it shouldn’t be too long before the fans get to see her in action.
Catch up on some of the top news stories from the past 24 hours by clicking below:
- GFW Knockout Sienna comes at Charlotte Flair for stealing her gimmick
- Top GFW star rips Alberto El Patron at live event (video)
- WWE star gets new entrance music (video)
- Jim Cornette’s reaction to Mick Foley taking Joey Ryan’s Penisplex was not too kind
- Enzo Amore has major backstage heat after his latest locker room antics