If you’ve ever seen the genius bit James Corden does on The Late Late Show called “Drop The Mic” then you understand how much fun it can be.
This popular recurring segment was developed into a television series for TBS and Squared Circle Sirens reports WWE is going to get involved in a major way during the show’s second season. But there is a twist as well because they will be battling cast members from the hit Netflix series GLOW.
GLOW’s Kate Nash, Jackie Tohn, Sunita Mani, and Britney Young will battle against The Bella Twins, Carmella, and Alicia Fox in an upcoming episode which will tape on March 18th.
The airdate for GLOW vs Pros isn’t known yet but we’ll keep you up to date whenever it is revealed so you can check this out once it airs.
Catch up on some of the trending news stories from the past 24 hours by clicking below:
- What is going on with Brock Lesnar?
- Major reported development in Matt Hardy vs Bray Wyatt Ultimate Deletion match
- WWE will introduce another new title during WrestleMania weekend
- Former Cruiserweight Champion announces plans to retire amidst controversy
- Former WWE Diva is training for her return to wrestling