WWE has announced plans for a red carpet special on Tuesday night before the live Mae Young Classic finals.
The special will be hosted by Cathy Kelley and will air at 6 pm eastern/3 pm pacific from Las Vegas on WWE’s Facebook account. Ronda Rousey, Team USA soccer star and two-time Olympic gold medalist Hope Solo, WWE COO Triple H, WWE Chief Brand Officer Stephanie McMahon, The Bella Twins, Charlotte Flair, and Bayley are among the names that will be part of the red carpet ceremonies. WWE has also announced that cast members from Netflix’ “GLOW” series will also be at the red carpet.
The Mae Young Classic finals will air at 10 pm eastern (after Smackdown Live) on the WWE Network.
Here are some more trending WWE news stories from the past week:
- Former WWE Star Pregnant With Quadruplets
- WWE’s intention with John Cena vs Roman Reigns at No Mercy
- WWE has signed another former ROH star
- Young Bucks issued a “cease and desist” from WWE
- WWE stars not happy about Monday Night Raw being live on Christmas night