The Rock is known for many things. He is the People’s Champion, a Hollywood box office giant, and he’s not a bad singer either. Another thing he’s known for is his iconic look. Whether he has the People’s Eyebrow raised or not he is also known for his incredible ink. But one tattoo which has remained a trademark of his is that Brahma Bull on his arm.
Ever since The Rock became “The Rock” he’s been putting his fist up high and standing proud with that tattoo. But now all that has changed because Johnson has apparently found it necessary to evolve his arm with some new ink.
You can check out the additions below and they’re pretty great. But if anything it will mean more time the makeup chair for Rocky if he’s acting in a movie where his character doesn’t have any tattoos.
Evolution of the bull begins w/ @nikkohurtado. I've engrained this bull in my DNA for two decades. My core. Humbly, it's also become a symbol of strength, resilience, heart, power and defiance to so many people around the world. I got this tattoo when I was just a kid. Now I need it to reflect me as a man. All my ink is a rite of passage and spiritual and the MANA (power and spirit) has to be right before we begin. Mana is strong with world renowned Nikko. We talked for hours about the man I am today, compared to who I once was. And who I'll always be. We all desire to grow and evolve. The mana is right.. let the blood and pain begin. #EvolutionOfTheBull #WheresMyVicodin
It’s been a busy week full of news. If you’d like to catch up on some of the top stories from this week, check out some of the links below:
- GFW Knockout Sienna comes at Charlotte Flair for stealing her gimmick
- Alexa Bliss and Nia Jax come at Sasha Banks for benefiting from Bayley’s injury
- Jim Cornette’s reaction to Mick Foley taking Joey Ryan’s Penisplex was not too kind
- GFW loses possible partnership because they won’t release the Broken Hardy Gimmick
- WWE reportedly chooses not to sign Rey Mysterio because of their issues with Konnan
- WWE star Mustafa Ali rips wrestler for allegedly choking women, faking injuries & backstabbing friends