Cody Rhodes posted a graphic on his Twitter account that touted AEW’s impressive numbers in the United Kingdom.
The graphic below lists the following:
– AEW Dynamite is beating the first-run broadcast of all its competitors in the UK for audience volume.
– Dynamite’s audience is over 5 times that of NXT, double that of Smackdown and almost double of Raw.
– It is almost double the audience of Impact Wrestling, which had been airing in the same time slot as Dynamite and also on a free-to-air channel.
– Dynamite benefits from reaching considerably more people than any of its competitors.
– Full episodes of Dynamite on ITV4 have reached 2.8m people, based on 5+ consecutive minutes of viewing.
– In its first year AEW programming on ITV channels reached 6.7m people, based on them having at least 5 consecutive minutes of viewing.
Thanks to our incredible fans for such a successful first year of #AEWDynamite
(we can’t wait to take the team over and wrestle there) pic.twitter.com/t7mnrVk7XX
— Cody (@CodyRhodes) October 18, 2020