A huge match has been announced for next week’s episode of AEW Dynamite.
Jon Moxley will defend the title against Darby Allin. This was announced at the end of this week’s show as Moxley and Allin defeated Brian Cage and Ricky Starks after Allin pinned Starks.
Allin is not the only person with his eye on Moxley’s AEW World Championship.
Earlier in the show, MJF gave a state of the industry address and ripped on Moxley for being part of the old guard and holding the company back. MJF then said that he would see Moxley at All Out where he will win the title. Click here to see a clip of MJF’s excellent promo in what many might say is the wrestling promo of the year.
Announced for next week:
– Cody Rhodes and Matt Cardona vs. Dark Order’s Alex Reynolds and John Silva
– The Elite and FTR vs. The Dark Order
– Chris Jericho and Orange Cassidy debate
– MJF will provide an update on his campaign to become AEW World Champion
– Jon Moxley vs. Darby Allin for the AEW World Championship
— All Elite Wrestling (@AEWrestling) July 30, 2020
He wants that title!!
— FITE (@FiteTV) July 30, 2020