AEW has announced that Jon Moxley will make his return tomorrow night on AEW Dynamite.
Moxley last wrestled in October and admitted himself into inpatient rehab for alcohol in early November. He is scheduled to defend his GCW World Championship this Sunday at the Hammerstein Ballroom in New York City on pay-per-view so it makes sense that he would make his AEW TV return this week.
Here is everything announced for Dynamite:
– The return of Jon Moxley
– Sting and Darby Allin vs. The Acclaimed
– Orange Cassidy and Kris Statlander vs. Adam Cole and Dr. Britt Baker, DMD
– TNT Champion Cody Rhodes returns
– CM Punk vs. Shawn Spears
– Malakai Black and Brody King vs. Varsity Blonds
– FTR vs. Lee Johnson and Brock Anderson
– Serena Deeb vs. Skye Blue
MOX IS BACK.
Appearing for the first time in nearly 3 months, former #AEW World Champion @JonMoxley makes his long-awaited return to #AEWDynamite TOMORROW at 8pm ET/7pm CT LIVE on @TBSNetwork! pic.twitter.com/TVVeo1evSM
— All Elite Wrestling (@AEW) January 18, 2022