Tony Khan spoke with the media after AEW Full Gear in Baltimore. Some of the notes from the media scrum are below. Scroll down to watch the full media scrum.
- Joey Janela was checked out after his match with Shawn Spears. He will be okay. He should be good for Dynamite on Wednesday
- Judges could be used in future title matches.
- On the decision to have Dean Malenko as a judge for Chris Jericho’s match
- He has no plans to be an on-air character. His voice was heard on Dynamite when he announced the non-sanction match for Moxley vs. Omega. It was Moxley’s idea to have the camera follow him into Khan’s office
- Khan says the doctor checked on Cody to see if the match should continue with Jericho
- He responds to rumors that Excalibur and Jimmy Havoc got into a fight over the weekend
- He confirmed Jericho and Guevara vs. SCU for AEW Dynamite for the tag titles
- He confirmed Hangman vs. PAC for Dynamite
- No serious injuries at Full Gear
- Announcement coming soon on the next PPV for early 2020
- Double Or Nothing 2 has been confirmed for MGM Grand in Las Vegas during Memorial Day weekend
- There were no issues to the Maryland State Athletic Commission
- He hopes to run in Canada next year
- Young Bucks pushed for Rock ‘N’ Roll Express appearances
- New female signings to be announced soon
- He talked about the TV ratings and how TNT and advertisers feel
- Does he watch WWE NXT during AEW Dynamite?
Much more in the video below.