Another wrestler is gone from Impact Wrestling. Eddie Kingston announced on Twitter that he is no longer with the company and he is open to taking bookings.
Kingston returned late last year to be a part of the DCC faction led by James Storm but the DCC idea was dropped when Anthem took over and he hasn’t been used much this year.
Kingston follows the recent departures of Davey Richards, Low Ki, and Robbie E.
I am no longer with @IMPACTWRESTLING and want to thank them for everything. I am now open for bookings @ EddieKingston74@gmail.com
— Eddie Kingston (@MadKing1981) October 4, 2017
There’s a ton of breaking news within the last 24 hours. Catch up now by clicking below:
- Major spoiler on what WWE is planning for Sister Abigail at the TLC PPV
- Reason why WWE has been booking Enzo Amore at the end of Raw
- Online ad indicates that a top WWE star is moving to Raw
- Is Bayley turning heel soon?
- Leaked poster confirms big storyline plans