Another wrestling couple has apparently broken up. Earlier this month, we noted that Paige and Alberto El Patron split up. Now, it looks like married couple Angelina Love and Davey Richards have also called it quits.
The former TNA/Impact Wrestling Knockouts Champion changed her Twitter and Instagram bio to “Single Mama, Wrestler, 1st Ever 6x Knockouts Champion, Medical Esthetician, Actress & Student.”
Love and Richards were married in 2015, just months after it became public that they were dating. Their son was born last year. Both Love and Richards left Impact Wrestling earlier this year. Love continues to take independent bookings. Richards plans on wrestling again in 2019 but is focused on his full-time job as a paramedic and his goal to become a doctor.
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- Major name says he’s like to return to WWE with a full-time schedule
- Monday Night Raw on the FOX Network?
- WWE news on John Cena and why he was eliminated early at Survivor Series
- Finn Balor could be the next Daniel Bryan for the wrong reason
- Reason why Roman Reigns won the IC Title from The Miz