Everything happens for a reason. Even if you’re getting your teeth knocked out. Robbie E is a former Impact Wrestling star and since his departure from the company he’s been making as many towns on the indie wrestling scene as possible.
But as luck would have it when Robbie E finds himself in a situation where he loses some teeth in the ring, he’s got some dentists at ringside. It’s just one of those lucky things and it’s certainly a good thing for Robbie as well because these amazing dentists helped save the Amazing Race star’s pearly whites.
That was certainly a close call, but at least Robbie E has those sick pictures of his bloody mouth to remember how damaged his grill was. After all, it didn’t stay destroyed for very long.
2 Teeth knocked out and busted nose… 2 hrs later my teeth are fixed to perfection better than before… legit unreal how lucky I was for an amazing dentist to be at the show and fans!! Opening their office late night to fix me up with unreal technology…like I️ was blown away pic.twitter.com/2lLuHHh4ZN
— Robbie E (@RobbieEImpact) November 11, 2017
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- SPOILER: Big surprise return scheduled for Monday Night Raw
- Backstage news on what was originally planned for AJ Styles on Smackdown Live
- Former X-Division Champion’s WWE debut coming very soon
- Paige and Alberto El Patron apparently broke up weeks ago
- Rumor killer on the Kevin Owens-WWE talent bus story