– Friday’s episode of Impact Wrestling had a unique audience of 96,000 and had total impressions of 561,000. This represents the unique twitter accounts commenting on the show. The show was ranked #5 for Friday night on Twitter and was just behind the Bruce Jenner interview, Shark Tank, Wendy Williams and Bring It.
– TNA released a teaser video online for next week’s episode of Impact Wrestling on Destination America with a “Hardcore Justice” themed show.
Expect weapons, gimmick matches and shenanigans on this show.
Also, TNA is advertising the following matches for the show:
* The Hardys and Davey Richards vs. The Revolution in a Street Fight
* Kenny King vs. Rockstar Spud for the X Division Title
* Brooke Tessmacher vs. Taryn Terrell for the Knockouts Title
* Drew Galloway vs. Low Ki in a “Pipe on a Pole” match.