The following was sent to us:
IMPACT Wrestling Announces Ticket Details for Bound For Glory on Oct. 20 in Chicago
Titanium, Front-Row and Golden Circle Ticket Packages On Sale Starting Today at 12:00 p.m. ET
CHICAGO – IMPACT Wrestling today announced ticket details for the annual pay-per-view extravaganza Bound For Glory, which will be held on Sunday, October 20, at the Odeum Expo Center just outside Chicago, Ill., and will air live exclusively on pay-per-view.
Titanium ($300), front-row ($100) and Golden Circle floor ticket ($60) packages will go on sale starting today, Friday, August 8, at 12:00 p.m. ET atwww.impactwrestling.com.
Titanium tickets are limited and will include:
Admission to the monthly IMPACT Plus live special Prelude To Glory, presented by Wrestling Travel, on Friday, October 18 at Palais Royale in South Bend, Indiana
- Admission to All Glory fan interaction event on Saturday, October 19 at 115 Bourbon Street in Merrionette Park, Illinois, including autographs and photos with IMPACT Wresting stars and Knockouts
- Early admission with front-row-seats to Bound For Glory on Sunday, October 20 at the Odeum Expo Center in Chicago, Illinois
- Five autographed 8×10 photos of current stars
- Titanium room access for the first-ever IMPACT Trade & Treats where fans can trade photos with other Titanium ticketholders with treats provided
- Ringside photo taken by IMPACT Wrestling’s professional photographer
- Exclusive photo-ops
- Commemorative, autographed Bound For Glory mounted poster
- Post-show meet & greet
- 10 percent discount on all merchandise purchased Friday to Sunday
- More surprises
General admission tickets will go on sale this Monday, August 12, at 12:00 p.m. ET, and will be available for just $25.
The three-hour spectacular takes place on October 20 at 8:00 p.m. ET and will be available on all major pay-per-view distributors, including DISH, DirecTV, iN Demand, Vubiquity, Rogers, Bell, Shaw, Sasktel, and streamed live globally onIMPACT Plus and the FITE.tv app.
Presented by Anthem Sports & Entertainment, a global multi-platform media company, IMPACT Wrestling’s Bound For Glory will feature all the top IMPACT Wrestling stars, including World Champion Brian Cage, Rob Van Dam, Rhino, Sami Callihan, Moose, Michael Elgin, Eddie Edwards, Rich Swann, the high-flying X-Division, plus the Knockouts, including Champion Taya Valkyrie, Tessa Blanchard, Rosemary, Jordynne Grace, Madison Rayne, Su Yung and Tenille Dashwood.
Bound For Glory marks the second time an IMPACT Wrestling pay-per-view event emanates from the Chicago area, as the 20,000+ square foot Odeum Expo Center plays host to the organization’s biggest show of the year.
For more information, visit www.impactwrestling.com.
About IMPACT Wrestling
IMPACT Wrestling is one of the world’s largest wrestling entertainment properties, creating more than 300 hours of original content annually across television and other digital platforms. IMPACT Wrestling specializes in creating premium content, events, products, merchandise and music, as well as the management and promotion of professional wrestlers. Its highly successful flagship, IMPACT!, is broadcast globally, including Fridays at 10 p.m. ET/PT on Pursuit Channel and Twitch in the United States, Fight Network and GameTV in Canada, Sony ESPN in India, 5STAR and Fight Network in the United Kingdom, SuperSport in Africa, and MVStv in Mexico. IMPACT Wrestling is a subsidiary of Anthem Sports & Entertainment Corp.