The positive buzz for Impact Wrestling continues. This week’s show drew 399,000 viewers. That is up from last week’s show and it’s the most watched episode in 20 months and the second higest rated show since they moved to Pop TV. The strategy is to put on a solid show every week and cut out all of the distractions that have plagued them for years. It’s working and there seems to be a buzz around them for the first time in years.
On Impact’s Twitter account, they took the time to thank the fans for tuning into this week’s show.
The BIGGEST THANK YOU possible to each and every one of you who helped make last night's IMPACT the most watched episode in 20 months and our 2nd most watched episode on Pop!
— IMPACT (@IMPACTWRESTLING) March 30, 2018
Here are the top 5 Must-See Moments from this week’s show:
Catch up on some of the trending news stories from the past 24 hours by clicking below:
- Here is what we know about The Undertaker “American Badass” return rumors
- WWE news on post-WrestleMania plans for Roman Reigns
- Don’t hold your breath on The Shield reuniting in the near future
- SPOILERS: Top indie star turns down Impact Wrestling to remain available
- SPOILER: WWE has big plans for Samoa Joe
Click here and join the discussion on our brand new forum!