We send along best wishes to Impact Wrestling star Sienna. She said on Twitter that she checked herself in during the TV tapings and found out that she has a blood clot in each lung.
"I went to the hospital during tapings suspecting a displaced rib or collapsed lung.
Turns out I have a blood clot in each lung.
I won't be wrestling right now, but I'm still making appearances, raising money for the Undie Run... & judging everyone in this hospital. #PinkiesUp"
We wish her a speedy and complete recovery.
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- Carmella seems to confirm breakup with Big Cass
- Three more top stars at Impact Wrestling could be leaving soon
- Former WWE Champion confirms that he has been invited to Raw 25th anniversary show
- A WWE return for Neville might be his best option right now
- Another former WWE Superstar confirmed for the Raw 25th anniversary show