As previously noted, Impact Wrestling announced that they have terminated their business relationship with Jeff Jarrett and things seem to be getting ugly between both sides.
WrestleZone’s Nick Hausman reached out to Jarrett and the response was, “Anthem is out of money.”
Anthem issued a response: “That statement is inaccurate. Anthem and IMPACT Wrestling are looking forward to a successful 6-day tour in Ottawa, Nov. 5-10, and much more.”
It’s no secret that there has been tons of cost-cutting in recent months but we don’t know what their financial situation is. As of this writing, there are no shows announced after the November tapings.
Catch up on some of the latest WWE news stories below:
- WWE already planning for an AJ Styles vs. Finn Balor rematch?
- Impact Wrestling terminates their business relationship with Jeff Jarrett
- William Regal has a message for all wrestlers following the excellent AJ Styles vs. Finn Balor match at WWE TLC
- Daniel Bryan reacts to Kurt Angle’s return to the ring at WWE TLC
- WWE has big plans for Finn Balor