I have to give credit to the team at Impact Wrestling for the improvement of the TV show. I don’t think anyone would have a bad thing to say about the wrestlers or the people working behind the scenes because everyone is working hard to rebuild the company.
With that being said, there are still issues with pay. Dave Meltzer of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter reported this week that there is a money issue because some of the talent hasn’t been paid for the early January tapings. Impact Wrestling’s Ed Nordholm noted last week that there is a six-week lag with payments but it’s been well over six weeks and wrestlers, as of a few days ago, had yet to be paid for the first TV tapings of the year.
The office move to Canada adds more time to the six-week lag because of the extra time it takes for international mail to arrive in the United States. Hopefully, those issues are resolved soon because that has to hurt the morale.
Catch up on some of the trending news stories from the past 24 hours by clicking below:
- WrestleMania could be losing a big match this year
- WWE news on if Roman Reigns is really in trouble for what he said on Raw about Brock Lesnar
- Sheamus shows off gnarly picture of his war wounds after Raw
- WATCH: The Miz wasn’t happy at all after Raw this week
- SPOILER: Asuka might not face Alexa Bliss at WrestleMania
Click here and join the discussion on our brand new forum!