Sami Callihan likes to come up with inventive ways to hurt people. He’s unpredictable and unhinged which is why his history with The Lunatic Fringe Dean Ambrose makes so much sense. After all, they were a tandem for years as members of the Switchblade Conspiracy in CZW and the indie wrestling circuit.
Callihan recently executed a rather dangerous spot on Eddie Edwards involving a baseball bat and a steel chair that didn’t go as planned and since then he’s received a ton of criticism for the angle. But even though Jim Cornette and others have come down on Callihan, it hasn’t seemed to phase him at all.
Jim Cornette’s new favorite wrestler cut a scathing interview with TMZ Sports about the incident and he wasn’t happy about much including the fact that TMZ talked to Eddie Edwards as well.
Sami used his time wisely on camera and put forth a really nice promo where he was in total character. Or maybe he was being completely honest because it’s kind of hard to tell with Sami Callihan at this point because the man really likes violence. Regardless, he also used his time to send another little message to Jim Cornette in the process as well.
Catch up on some of the trending news stories from the past 24 hours by clicking below:
- WrestleMania could be losing a big match this year
- WWE news on if Roman Reigns is really in trouble for what he said on Raw about Brock Lesnar
- Sheamus shows off gnarly picture of his war wounds after Raw
- WATCH: The Miz wasn’t happy at all after Raw this week
- SPOILER: Asuka might not face Alexa Bliss at WrestleMania