Citing personal issues, Taryn Terell announced that she will not be able to be a part of the Legends Of The Ring convention taking place this weekend in Monroe, NJ. Also, she has been pulled from Bound For Glory.
Terell was slated to be in a Four-Way match for the Impact Knockouts Championship but that has now been changed to a Triple Threat Match featuring Sienna defending her title against Allie and Gail Kim.
Impact Wrestling has promised to give an update within the next few hours.
Due to personal issues, I will not be attending the Legends of the Ring appearance. To the fans, I apologize.
— Taryn (@IAmTarynTerrell) October 17, 2017
Taryn Terrell will no longer be appearing at Icons with us. She is unable to take part in the event.
— Wrestlefest (@KSWrestleFest) October 17, 2017
Catch up on some of the latest WWE news stories below:
- Viral meningitis scare could lead to changes to Sunday’s WWE TLC pay-per-view
- One of the best wrestlers in the world is much closer to signing with WWE
- Reason why Tom Phillips was not on WWE Smackdown Live
- JoJo’s mother responds to rumors about her daughter
- Neville was infuriated with WWE before he decided to leave