Impact Wrestling did an invasion angle at the Hard To Kill pay-per-view on Saturday night.
Ring Of Honor wrestlers Matt Taven, Mike Bennett, Vincent, PCO, and Maria Kanellis all appeared after Rhino and Heath wrestled in a Hardcore War match.
Wrestlers from Impact, including Willie Mack and Rich Swann, tried to fight off the ROH wrestlers but they were overwhelmed and laid out. The announcers acted like they did not know what to make of what happened and wondered if this was an invasion.
Later, Scott D'Amore was asked about what went down and he said that he needed to make a call to Baltimore (ROH's headquarters) to find out what is going on. The storyline keeps ROH in the headlines until their return from their hiatus in April.
Results from Hard To Kill:
- Jake Something defeated Madman Fulton
- "Speedball" Mike Bailey beat Chris Bey, Laredo Kid, and Ace Austin
- Tasha Steelz won the Ultimate X match by beating Chelsea Green, Alisha Edwards, Rosemary, Jordynne Grace and Lady Frost
- X-Division Champion Trey Miguel retained against Steve Maclin
- ROH World Champion retained against Chris Sabin in a Pure Rules match
- Josh Alexander defeated Jonah
- Eddie Edwards, Rich Swann, Willie Mack, Heath, and Rhino defeated Impact Tag Team Champions Good Brothers (Karl Anderson & Doc Gallows) & Violent By Design (Eric Young, Joe Doering, & Deaner) in a Hardcore War match
- Impact World Champion Moose retained against W. Morrisey and Matt Cardona
- Mickie James retained the Impact Knockouts Championship against Deonna Purrazzo in a Texas Deathmatch