Jeff Jarrett looks to be doing well in rehab. Hermie Sadler and wife Karen Jarrett posted an update on him over the weekend and he looks great.
As previously noted, Jarrett made the decision to go to WWE-sponsored rehab to deal with substance abuse issues. Friends and family were concerned for him in recent months so he seems to have made the right decision.
— Hermie Sadler (@HermieSadler) November 12, 2017
— Karen Jarrett (@karenjarrett) November 13, 2017
Meant as much to me as it did him. Y'all stay strong. https://t.co/GVX036XOfh
— Hermie Sadler (@HermieSadler) November 13, 2017
We wish Jeff and his family well.
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- SPOILER: Big surprise return scheduled for Monday Night Raw
- Backstage news on what was originally planned for AJ Styles on Smackdown Live
- Former X-Division Champion’s WWE debut coming very soon
- Paige and Alberto El Patron apparently broke up weeks ago
- Rumor killer on the Kevin Owens-WWE talent bus story
Click here and join the discussion on our brand new forum!