New Japan Pro Wrestling’s biggest show of the year, Wrestle Kingdom 13, will go down from the Tokyo Dome in Tokyo, Japan on January 4, 2019. Fans worldwide will have the opportunity to watch the show live on Fite TV for $34.99.
The program will begain airing at 3 P.M. ET, with Japanese and English commentary options available. You can also watch the event on NJPW World for a $9 a month subscription. Check out the current card for Wrestle Kingdom 13 below:
- IWGP Heavyweight Championship: (C) Kenny Omega vs. Hiroshi Tanahashi
- IWGP Intercontinental Championship: (C) Chris Jericho vs. Tetsuya Naito
- IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Championship: (C) KUSHIDA vs. Taiji Ishimori
- IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Tag Team Championship: (C) Yoshinobu Kanemaru and El Desperado vs. Roppongi 3K
- RevPro British Heavyweight Championship: (C) Tomohiro Ishii vs. Zack Sabre Jr.
- Kazuchika Okada vs. Jay White
FITE TV issued the following press release:
NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 13 set to be available Live on FITE
Annual event set for Friday January 4, 2019
Main card and viewing details announced
New York City (November 27, 2018): FITE and New Japan Pro Wrestling announced today that their annual event Wrestle Kingdom 13, will stream live worldwide on the FITE digital streaming network from the Tokyo Dome, Tokyo, Japan. Show time for the PPV broadcast is 3:00am ET/12 midnight PT on Friday January 4, 2019.
FITE, the world leader in the digital distribution of combat sports, will stream the event live on the www.FITE.TV website, FITE mobile apps for iOS/Android, and the FITE channels of Amazon Fire, Android, Apple TV, and Roku on a PPV basis. The mobile app can be downloaded for free in the iTunes/Google Play app stores. The must see event will be available live worldwide and will be available with English and Japanese commentary. It is priced at $34.99 USD on a PPV basis.
Wrestle Kingdom, held on January 4th each year, is the largest event of the year for New Japan Pro Wrestling and is slated to sell out the Tokyo Dome again this year. Wrestle Kingdom is the highest attended pro wrestling event in the world each year, second only to WWE’s WrestleMania.
This year’s event will feature between 8-10 matches. Internationally renown wrestling stars, Kenny Omega vs Hiroshi Tanahashi and Chris Jericho vs. Tetsuya Naito are featured amongst others.
Fight Card announced to date:
- IWGP Heavyweight title match Kenny Omega (Champion) vs Hiroshi Tanahashi (Challenger)
- IWGP Intercontinental title match Chris Jericho (Champion) vs Tetsuya Naito (Challenger)
- Special Single Match – Kazuchika Okada vs Jay White
- IWGP Junior Heavy Title Match – Kushida (Champion) vs Taiji Ishimori (Challenger)
- IWGP Junior Tag Title 3-way match – Yoshinobu Kanemaru/el Desperado vs Sho/Yoh vs Bushi/Shingo Takagi
About FITE TV:
FITE is a premium digital live streaming network. With live programming from 250+ partners from over 30 countries, FITE delivers MMA, Professional Wrestling, Boxing, and Kickboxing events live to it’s million registered viewers. Since its launch in February 2016, FITE has presented over-1,500 live events and offers over-12,000 hours of video library available to watch on demand. FITE proprietary instant streaming technology allows viewers to seamlessly cast premium live events to connected screens across the world. FITE is available as a mobile app on iOS and Android mobile devices, online at www.FITE.tv and on the Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire and Android TV platforms.
About New Japan Pro-Wrestling:Formed in 1972, New Japan Pro-Wrestling (NJPW) is the largest pro-wrestling promotion in Japan and second in the world. Known for delivering top-class wrestling matches and a rich history that spans over 46 years, that features over 150 matches a year. A wide range of world-class wrestlers participate in NJPW matches, with a new generation of popular stars including; Kazuchika Okada, Hiroshi Tanahashi, Kenny Omega and Tetsuya Naito amongst numerous others.