Alberto El Patron has been through a lot of controversies during the past year but in all honesty, he’s been in the mix of controversy for quite some time.
Now he’s telling people he might be looking toward the end of his run as a pro wrestler because, in a recent press conference, the former Impact and WWE Champion said he was tired of the “backstage crap”, “keyboard warriors”, and all the other politics in wrestling.
Alberto said he still loves wrestling and getting in the ring, but said he’s wanting to put together a “farewell tour” sometime in 2019.
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- WWE star gets a name change
- WWE news on why we saw “Broken” Matt Hardy on Monday Night Raw
- There is concern about the future of 205 Live
- WWE star says she has been body shamed in the WWE locker room
- Don’t rule out an in-ring return for Hulk Hogan
Click here and join the discussion on our brand new forum!