It’s official. On the latest episode of Being The Elite, it was announced that the “All In” show, taking place on September 1st, will take place at the Sears Centre Arena in Chicago, IL. The rumors about Chicago being the city first surfaced a couple of weeks ago in the Wrestling Observer Newsletter.
No matches have been announced for the show but the following names have been confirmed for the show: Cody Rhodes, Matt Jackson, Nick Jackson, Marth Scurll, Hangman Page, Stephen Amell, Kenny Omega, and Tessa Blanchard.
There is no doubt that Chicago being announced as the city will ignite the CM Punk rumors. As previously mentioned, Punk has told friends that he has no interest in returning to professional wrestling but if he ever changes his mind then the first person he would call is Matt Jackson.
The footage below from “Being The Elite” includes footage from Saturday’s ROH Manhattan Mayhem show. The city and venue announcement comes at the end of the episode. Their goal is to fill the place up with 10,000 people.
Catch up on some of the trending news stories from the past 24 hours by clicking below:
- WrestleMania could be losing a big match this year
- WWE news on if Roman Reigns is really in trouble for what he said on Raw about Brock Lesnar
- Sheamus shows off gnarly picture of his war wounds after Raw
- WATCH: The Miz wasn’t happy at all after Raw this week
- SPOILER: Asuka might not face Alexa Bliss at WrestleMania
Click here and join the discussion on our brand new forum!