Konnan announced on Friday that Vince Russo has been signed to work as a script consultant for the TV tapings taking place in Nashville on 12/10 (this Sunday).
The news is not a surprise because Russo’s involvement had been rumored for the last couple of weeks. AroLucha is the promotion is owned by Aroluxe, the company that had ownership in TNA before they sold their share of the company to Anthem at the end of 2016. Ron and Don Harris also have executive roles with the company.
— Konnan (@Konnan5150) December 8, 2017
The pilot being taped on Sunday is presumably going to be shopped around to TV networks so there’s no word on when the show will air.
Check out some of the trending wrestling news stories below:
- Big news on Daniel Bryan’s in-ring WWE return
- WWE could have an excellent opponent in mind for Ronda Rousey
- WWE star’s career could be in jeopardy due to neck injury
- Former Superstar says he was set to portray Kane’s other brother on WWE television
- Sad story on Rob Van Dam – concussion, loss of income
Click here and join the discussion on our brand new forum!