There was an ugly incident at the Impact Wrestling: One Night Only show in Salinas, California on Thursday night. It was a co-promoted show with Big Time Wrestling that featured a mix of active Impact stars and non-signed wrestlers.
As you can see in the video below, Big Time Wrestling’s Devin Danger was making his way to the ring and took some time to antagonize the fans in attendance. At one point, he reached over to shake a little girl’s hand but ended up spitting a piece of gum in her direction. The father of the little girl was not happy about it and that’s when he decided to run down to the ringside area and punches were thrown.
Danger took to Twitter to let fans know that he was sorry for what happened and the gum was not meant to hit the little girl. He also noted that he personally apologized to the girl and her father.
I apologized to the girl & her father the night it happened.The gum wasn’t intended to hit her, that was an accident. I am again very sorry
— Devin DANGER (@TheDevinDANGER) March 30, 2018
Check out the video of the incident below:
Catch up on some of the trending news stories from the past 24 hours by clicking below:
- Here is what we know about The Undertaker “American Badass” return rumors
- WWE news on post-WrestleMania plans for Roman Reigns
- Don’t hold your breath on The Shield reuniting in the near future
- SPOILERS: Top indie star turns down Impact Wrestling to remain available
- SPOILER: WWE has big plans for Samoa Joe