In a video which parodied his announcement that he was taking on The Cleaner at Wrestle Kingdom 12, Chris Jericho has announced Kenny Omega will be joining him on the high seas for the upcoming Rock n Wrestling Rager At Sea.
Seriously, if you can afford the price tag and don’t have your tickets for this amazing cruise experience at this point then I don’t know what is keeping you from it.
This cruise is already be hosted by WWE Hall Of Famers Jim Ross and Jerry “The King” Lawler and will also feature some of the best ROH talent available including The Young Bucks, Cody Rhodes, Dalton Castle, Marty Scurll, and many many more.
There are currently 249 days until the big cruise which will set off from Miami to Nassau, Bahamas on October 27-31, 2018. Now with Kenny Omega officially on board, this experience will be a once in a lifetime opportunity.
Catch up on some of the trending news stories from the past 24 hours by clicking below:
- WWE officially changes another Superstar’s name
- Accused steroid dealer presents evidence to filmmaker on Roman Reigns and discusses holes in WWE’s Wellness Policy
- It looks like Paige isn’t single anymore
- WWE Superstar could be finally turning heel
- NXT Star shows off brutal injury but works through the pain