In the past several days, Ring Of Honor has been announcing a number of matches for their upcoming “Final Battle” pay-per-view. Now, ROH has announced who Marty Scurll will be facing at the event. ROH announced that Scurrl will be facing former World Champion Christopher Daniels.
Scurll’s rights to the number one contendership against ROH World Champion Jay Lethal will be on the line:
@facdaniels vs @MartyScurll for Marty’s #ROH World Title shot at #FinalBattle! Fri Dec 14 – @TheHammerstein – #ROHNYC Very Limited Tix: https://buff.ly/2znYD5N LIVE on PPV, FREE for #HonorClub VIP, 50% off for HonorClub Standard Order Now: https://buff.ly/2Guq410 ”
— ROH Wrestling (@ringofhonor) November 23, 2018
ROH “Final Battle” goes down live on PPV from the Hammerstein Ballroom in New York City on December 14th. Check out the updated card below:
- ROH World Championship: (C) Jay Lethal vs. Cody
- ROH Women of Honor World Championship – Four Corner Survival Match: (C) Sumie Sakai vs. Madison Rayne vs. Karen Q vs. TBA
- ROH TV Championship: (C) Jeff Cobb vs. Adam Page
- Matt Taven vs. Dalton Castle
- Jonathan Gresham vs. Zack Sabre Jr.
- “I Quit” match: Bully Ray vs. Flip Gordon
- Marty Scurll vs. Christopher Daniels
Click here and join the discussion on our brand new forum!