For those of you planning on watching ROH Supercard of Honor on Saturday night, there is some good news for you if you have a Roku streaming device.
ROH sent the following to their mailing list:
The Ring of Honor Roku channel is currently being reviewed by the team at Roku, but due to the overwhelming demand for the availability of a ROH Roku channel to stream Supercard of Honor, we wanted to find a way for fans to access the channel prior to it’s official release.
Starting now, all HonorClub members can opt to download an uncertified beta version of the channel for access to the live stream of Saturday’s Supercard of Honor, as well as all of the other content that is available only to members of HonorClub.
Please be aware that this beta channel may contain some minor bugs, but we are confident that all of HonorClub will be able to stream Supercard of Honor live on their Roku connected devices.
If you would like to access the beta ROH Roku channel, just follow this link:
As always, thank you for your support as we continue to improve the HonorClub experience.
Catch up on some of the trending news stories from the past 24 hours by clicking below:
- PHOTO: Shawn Michaels has cut off his hair and fans are struggling to process this news
- WWE News on which match is scheduled to go on last at WrestleMania
- WWE star, unhappy with his push, reportedly asked to be released
- Michelle McCool lets fans know what The Undertaker was doing on the morning after Raw
- WWE news on possible tag team partners for Braun Strowman at WrestleMania
Click here and join the discussion on our brand new forum!