Ring of Honor announced that The Briscoes vs. Kazucika Okada and Shinsuke Nakamura will be the main event of the “War of the Worlds Night One” event.
This event will be held May 12 in Philadelphia, Pa. Also, AJ Styles will face an unnamed opponent at the event.
Down below is the current card for the event:
– DELIRIOUS vs. GEDO
– JAY LETHAL w/TRUTH MARTINI vs. WATANABE
– RODERICK STRONG vs. KUSHIDA
– THE ADDICTION vs. THE KINGDOM (Michael Bennett & Matt Taven) vs. THE YOUNG BUCKS
– “Unbreakable” MICHAEL ELGIN vs. TETSUYA NAITO
– REDRAGON (Bobby Fish & Kyle O’Reilly) vs. JUSHIN THUNDER LIGER & HIROSHI TANAHASHI
– ???? vs. AJ STYLES
Standing Room Only tickets are on sale now, for info on how to buy click HERE. The 3rd and 4th nights will be “Global Wars” on Friday, May 15th and Saturday, May 16th at the historic Ted Reeve Arena in Toronto, Canada. Tickets are still available for both nights in Toronto but they are going fast!